OCI members are a diverse group of lay ministries around the world. They have similar beliefs and values and are united in supporting the work of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. There are two types of membership: full membership for nonprofits with a board of directors and associate membership for smaller family projects. All members are expected to uphold the OCI Membership Standards.
Benefits of Membership
- Moral and spiritual support Member ministries receive encouragement and guidance in reaching their ministry goals.
- Counsel Members gain counsel from the OCI Leadership, OCI Field Vice Presidents, and other OCI ministry leaders.
- OCI International Retreat Members and potential members enjoy helpful and inspiring seminars, build and strengthen friendships, and draw closer to God.
- Networking Members benefit by networking with other OCI ministries.
- Receive exposure Members gain exposure through OCI Reports magazine, the OCI website, exhibits, and other media.
- Receive donations Donations can be processed through OCI for mission activities.
Being a part of the OCI family of ministries keeps us in touch with what is taking place around the world! It helps us remember that we are not alone and that we are really a part of a BIG and amazing work that is happening everywhere. It is exciting!
— Jason & Antionette Fournier, Kibidula Farm Institute, Tanzania
OCI membership means a lot to us. We feel that we are part of a worldwide family that strives to spread the gospel in this generation. We feel that OCI cares about us and is a steady encouragement in every phase of work that we are in.
— Jeremy Zwiker, Matteson Mission School, Norway
OCI membership has helped to connect us with similar ministries all over the world that have the same objectives. Being a part of OCI has allowed us to fellowship with like-minded, God-fearing people.
— Brad & Lina Mills, Amazon Lifesavers Ministry, Brazil