Job Listing: Girls' Dean
Ministry: DayStar Adventist Academy
Position Title: Girls’ Dean
Benefits: Housing, food, and monthly stipend provided.
Limitations: English preferred.
Requirements: • A committed Seventh-day Adventist in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and eager to journey
with young people as they grow in their relationship with Christ.
• At least 30 years of age and married.
• Previous experience in dormitory supervision is preferred, but not required.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
• Multi-tasking and organizational skills required.
• Ability to communicate and connect with people of all ages, especially teenagers.
• A strong desire to mentor young people and a willingness to serve others.
Hours Weekly: Full Time
Mentor young ladies boarding at DayStar Adventist Academy in Utah by encouraging, inspiring, disciplining, and leading them. Provide a nurturing, structured, and attractive dormitory experience. Keep the dorm clean and in good repair. Work with the young ladies to teach them Christian daily living habits and basic hands-on skills.