Job Listing: Marketing Manager
Ministry: Oak Haven
Position Title: Marketing Manager
Open to: Professional/Experienced Worker, Student Missionary, Intern
Benefits: Hourly position with healthcare, paid leave time, & retirement benefits.
Requirements: • Associate’s degree in Marketing or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a similar role preferred.
• Experience using graphic design software packages such as InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Adobe Illustrator.
Hours Weekly: 40
The Marketing Manager would be responsible for developing & implementing initiatives for the overall promotion of the Country Life Natural Foods brand and product line through print, digital, and social platforms.
Key job responsibilities would include:
• Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions, working with department heads as needed.
• Create and publish print, digital, and social marketing material.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Engage with customers through the use of social media.
• Maintain up-to-date, accurate, and consistent information across all marketing channels.
• Manage email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
• Enhance e-commerce by increasing web visibility and traffic.
• Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Manage online & offline brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Oversee all content creation activities for the company website.
• Responsible for the company’s graphic design needs including all sales and marketing materials such as catalogs, online media, and print materials.