Job Listing: Store Supervisor
This job has been closed
Ministry: Oak Haven
Position Title: Store Supervisor
Open to: Professional/Experienced Worker
Benefits: Hourly position with healthcare, paid leave time, & retirement benefits.
Hours Weekly: 40
The Store Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the retail store, including
managing employees, ensuring customer satisfaction, and coordinating the purchase and receiving of
inventory. They work closely with the General Manager to ensure the implementation of operational and
profitability goals of the business.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
• Set performance objectives and communicate them to employees.
• Create monthly employee shift schedules.
• Implement sales & marketing campaigns set by the General Manager in coordination with the
• Ensure accurate and sufficient inventory levels in the retails store.
• Place purchase orders product vendors.
• Train new Store Clerks.
• Update and maintain store procedures handbook.
• Work to resolve with customer complaints.
• Perform Store Clerk duties when needed.
• Other duties as assigned.