Job Listing: Store Clerk
This job has been closed
Ministry: Oak Haven
Position Title: Store Clerk
Open to: Professional/Experienced Worker, Student Missionary, Intern
Benefits: Hourly position with healthcare, paid leave time, & retirement benefits.
Requirements: • High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Previous retail experience preferred.
• Experience in the natural foods industry preferred.
• Knowledge of plant based cooking methods.
Hours Weekly: 40
Store Clerks assist in the day-to-day operations of the retail store and handle various duties as assigned
by the Store Supervisor. They are in direct contact with customers on a daily basis and need to be very
familiar with store layout and knowledgeable about the products and their uses. Their priority is to create
a pleasant shopping experience for the customer.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Checkout customer orders using our POS software.
• Stock store shelves using the FIFO method.
• Pull customer orders from the warehouse.
• Enter customer orders into our ERP system.
• Maintain a clean and organized atmosphere throughout the store.
• Update product data for new & existing products.
• Assist with performing periodic inventory counts.
• Place orders with product vendors.
• Receive & price vendor orders.
• Repack bulk product into smaller sizes for sale in the retail store.
• Perform opening & closing procedures when needed.
• Other duties as assigned.