Job Listing: Factory Supervisor
This job has been closed
Ministry: Oak Haven
Position Title: Factory Supervisor
Open to: Professional/Experienced Worker
Benefits: Hourly position with healthcare, paid leave time, & retirement benefits.
Requirements: • Associate’s degree in Management or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a similar role preferred.
Hours Weekly: 40
The Factory Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all production activities, ensuring
efficiency and profitability while maintaining accurate safety and cleanliness protocols.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
• Set performance objectives and communicate them to employees.
• Schedule weekly production sheets for factory production.
• Create weekly employee shift schedules.
• Monitor and report to GENERAL MANAGER on overall factory productivity.
• Ensure factory operations are in compliance with FSMA requirements.
• Responsible for the upkeep & maintenance of factory equipment and machines.
• Maintain accurate inventory by entering completed production sheets in a timely manner.
• Other duties as assigned.